Memoir

Memoir template


Starter

Paparore school is not like any other school


It had 

Silver monkey Salver manky bars that you swing on

Teacher’s

A Sick bay for when we are hurt

Friend’s

playground


My  

My friends and I

And I do what 

We do what kids do.


List things using Nouns and Verbs

  • We swing on the Silver monkey Salver manky bars  

  •   We climb  the ladders 

  • I you get hurt you go to the Sick Sik bay


List things using Nouns and Verbs

  • cry

  • Washed 

  •   swing

  • Nose

  • back


 Paparore school is a school with lots to do

 It has a playground , silver monkey bars , Teacher’s, a Sick bay

 and a front office too.


My friends and I do what kids do

We swing on the silver monkey bars

We talk to the teacher on duty while they watch us

Our playground is a lot of fun but it can be dangerous too.


The sick bay is where I went to  when I banged my nose on the bars

The office is where the teachers rang my mum

I no longer spend much time on the playground

The field is a lot more fun.











Comments

Popular Posts