Chapter 7 the car crash

Chapter 7 the  car crash

Emma knew that catching animals was hard but she never knew that these animals were really really nice. I finally saw a  cape over a really old facing car. She knew that was covered. She's supposed to pick up the animals live. It was big, long , old-looking.  so she took off the  cover and found me. She saw the car she hopped in was in it but she didn't know how to drive it. With a  few tries in the car started up but Emma was only a kid  Emma thirt that she would crash.  The wheel was like bike tyres and there are two of them so she held it onto the wheel and saw the same trends. Next minute you know Emma has crashed.  Emma was hit and she had lots of pain.  Emma 4 what should I do now I crashed the car.  I will see if it still works if you have ok time to go rescue those animals.

Comments

Popular Posts