Chapter 9 the castle

Chapter 9 the castle

  yay the castle warp warp warp yeah. I feel so happy.  well I guess you made it so the castle you always wanted to go yeah I did.  well these people here hey can I take a look around Emma said.  sure things said the people around the place sorry Emma Sana to wander around roll and a millet she saw a teleporter but she didn't want to go through it just yet. because she never know what was in that teleporter but the teleporter was actually the way to Warehouse and she got sucked in in the never knew. wow this is a cool castle. I'm going to go into a teleporter wait I at my house now I know I've got it explains in Mum what happened I want to learn bed on the what day it is.   it is the next year I can't believe it is 2020 OK well I decide to explain to Mum oh no mum's coming out to hide hi Mum.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Popular Posts